Twitter Updates

13 December 2007

w00t! I rock!

I don't consider myself to be a hardcore gamer or a computer hacker. But when Merriam Webster chooses w00t as their word of the year, I have to pay homage to my 733t brothers and sisters out there.

Anyway...I haven't been blogging that much because I've been rockin' out on Guitar Hero 3. I was hesitant to get it because it was $100. But even after logging over 1o hours of it over the weekend, I'm still loving it. Aside from derailing my real world guitar skills, it has been a riot. I've noticed that I make the same dumb ass guitar face that I have when playing a real guitar. But now, I'm getting my poses, kicks and jumps down. \m/ \m/ Word up.

I've also fallen into the hole that is called Facebook. So sad. I keep it minimal but I can see the potential of it taking over a good portion of my day. Pray for me. Sorry for this lame ass post, but I'm at work and should be doing some.

No comments: